Black Ebony Tinted Arabian Native American Flute
Black Ebony Tinted Arabian Native American Flute - Hancrafted by traditional flute maker and artist, Charles Littleleaf, of the Confederated Tribes of the Warm Springs Indian Reservation, Central Oregon, USA.
'Can I learn to play the Native American flute?'
Available on commission in a variety of ranges/keys. Ships in 45 business days or less.
- Warm, rich sound - beautiful resonating tones
- Crafted in black Ebony tinted Pacific Northwest Old Growth Cedar
- Arabian Block Sculpture: Airbrushed to life-like appearance
- Turquoise inlayInstrument will measure between 24 and 28 inches depending on range/key
- Flutes are signed, dated and keyed by the artist
- Purchases include Sunburst Flute Polishing Kit